What is Dark Web Full Explanation ?

Hello friends, we all use internet, whether to order food from zomoto, watch videos on youtube for hours and many more and we understand that man how big is the internet man, everything is available here, but my Friends, get out of your dreams, you and we use the Internet, it is only 4 percent of this virtual world. And in this 4% part, all our work gets done, in the remaining 96% we are not able to reach and that place of internet is called dark web.

In this video of The Fact Point, you will know what is this dark web, what is the scandal in this black world of internet and who can access the dark web, this video of ours was made only for educational purpose if you like this information. If you like it, write it.
Let’s first understand what is Dark Web

What is Dark Web ?

Dark web is a place where drugs, weapons, underworld, hacking and illegal activities take place. But you would say that this would have happened here too. Friends, dark web is that part of the internet, where not everyone can reach and no search engine can index this world of internet. How much of the Internet do we and you use? That’s only 4 percent. This is known as the Surface Web. At the same time, the remaining 96 percent of the Internet is deep web and dark web.

We cannot access the dark web in any normal way. For this, you have to use a special browser by changing your IP address. To access them, a special browser like TOR ie The Onion Router is needed. IP address always changes on TOR, understand that tor browser is like an onion, like there are many layers on anion, similarly tor browser also gives high security to dark web user, that is why people working on dark web It becomes almost impossible to catch.

Apart from this, VPN has to be used for surfing the dark web. There are activities on the dark web that you can’t even imagine. Here human ke ango ki smuggling, drugs smuggling, live murder, live torcher, hacking the defense secrets of governments, child trafficking, buying weapons and many such dangerous things are done, which are not even imagined. can.

The world’s most dangerous poison cyanide is sold in the dark web market. How many websites are there on the dark web and who do what on these websites? It is impossible to locate them. To whom do the dealers on the dark web sell what and how? Knowing about it is also a difficult task. Here only cryptocurrency is used for payment, which works on block chain security. Because of this, who is paying and to whom? Can’t even know about this. The domain names of websites on the dark web are very secure and encrypted. Behind their extension there is no .com or .in but .Onion.

But a question must be coming in your mind that when the dark web is so dangerous, why has it been created? Actually friends, the dark web was started by America in the 90s. The US military created the dark web to share intelligence with its agents around the world. However, with fewer people on the dark web, secret information could have been leaked. For this reason, to create anonymity, he also released the dark web to the general public. With more users coming here, no one could find out the secret information.

Now you must have understood what is the difference between surface web and dark web.
But dosto you should not access the dark web even by forgetting. dark web access karne ke baad aap kya kar rehe hain yah can be tracked. lekin dark web access karne par aap bhari musibat me fas sakte hain |

Why was the dark web created?

What is Dark Web Full Explanation

Hello friends, we all use internet, whether to order food from zomoto, watch videos on youtube for hours and many more and we understand that man how big is the internet man, everything is available here, but my Friends, get out of your dreams, you and we use the Internet, it is only 4 percent of this virtual world. And in this 4% part, all our work gets done, in the remaining 96% we are not able to reach and that place of internet is called dark web.

In this video of The Fact Point, you will know what is this dark web, what is the scandal in this black world of internet and who can access the dark web, this video of ours was made only for educational purpose if you like this information. If you like it, write it.
Let’s first understand what is Dark Web

Dark web is a place where drugs, weapons, underworld, hacking and illegal activities take place. But you would say that this would have happened here too

Friends, dark web is that part of the internet, where not everyone can reach and no search engine can index this world of internet. How much of the Internet do we and you use? That’s only 4 percent. This is known as the Surface Web. At the same time, the remaining 96 percent of the Internet is deep web and dark web. We cannot access the dark web in any normal way. For this, you have to use a special browser by changing your IP address. To access them, a special browser like TOR ie The Onion Router is needed. IP address always changes on TOR, understand that tor browser is like an onion, like there are many layers on anion, similarly tor browser also gives high security to dark web user, that is why people working on dark web It becomes almost impossible to catch.

Apart from this, VPN has to be used for surfing the dark web. There are activities on the dark web that you can’t even imagine. Here human ke ango ki smuggling, drugs smuggling, live murder, live torcher, hacking the defense secrets of governments, child trafficking, buying weapons and many such dangerous things are done, which are not even imagined. can.

The world’s most dangerous poison cyanide is sold in the dark web market. How many websites are there on the dark web and who do what on these websites? It is impossible to locate them. To whom do the dealers on the dark web sell what and how? Knowing about it is also a difficult task. Here only cryptocurrency is used for payment, which works on block chain security. Because of this, who is paying and to whom? Can’t even know about this. The domain names of websites on the dark web are very secure and encrypted. Behind their extension there is no .com or .in but .Onion.

Why the Dark Web is So Dangerous ?

But a question must be coming in your mind that why the dark web is so dangerous, why has it been created? Actually friends, the dark web was started by America in the 90s. The US military created the dark web to share intelligence with its agents around the world. However, with fewer people on the dark web, secret information could have been leaked. For this reason, to create anonymity, he also released the dark web to the general public. With more users coming here, no one could find out the secret information.

Now you must have understood what is the difference between surface web and dark web.
But dosto you should not access the dark web even by forgetting. dark web access karne ke baad aap kya kar rehe hain yah can be tracked. lekin dark web access karne par aap bhari musibat me fas sakte hain |

Leave a Comment